Easy Vegan Eggnog
Rich and creamy vegan eggnog that is easy to make and is naturally sweetened.
- 2 cups oat milk or coconut milk
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of sea salt (to taste)
To a high-speed blender, add oat milk, banana, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and spices, and blend until smooth.
Adjust the amount of salt to your preferred taste (salt brings out the flavors). Add more maple syrup for more sweetness and spices if desired.
Serve chilled or warmed up. I prefer this eggnog chilled without ice. Pour the eggnog into glasses and sprinkle on some cinnamon to serve.
Leftovers should be stored in the refrigerator for 4-5 days. Shake up the drink before serving. Separation is natural. Enjoy!